Chia Turmeric Water
This is an amazing drink that you can make in batches, refrigerate and enjoy while getting the amazing benefits of chia, turmeric, lemon and honey.
Write a review
- organic Turmeric
- organic Chia Seed
- organic Lemon
- organic Honey
- Glass jar or any water holding container with lid.
- Add 1 tbsp of chia seed into your jar.
- Add water into jar and shake. Shake occasional for approx 10 minutes. This will ensure that the chia doesn't clump.
- Grate 1/2 inch of Turmeric into your glass (you can use a 1 tsp of turmeric powder if you don't have the root)
- Add the juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Add 1-2 tsp honey
- Refrigerate if desired and enjoy
- I use manuka or raw honey which means I have to shake the jar a lot and make sure the water is at room temperature or it doesn't dissolve into the water.
- I make a batch at the beginning of the week so that I have them available daily.
Organic Lulula http://organiclulula.com/