Banana Berry Breakfast Muffins
Write a review
- 2 cups Gluten Free Oats
- 3 Tbsp Flax Powder - You can grind flax seeds as well
- 4 large Bananas
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Arrowroot Starch
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Apple Sauce
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Raspberries or your berry of choice
- Salt (a pinch) - I prefer to use Pink Himalayan Salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grind Gluten Free oats in a coffee grinder or food processor. Grind flax seeds as well if you don't have flax powder.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- In a blender add all the liquid ingredients and the bananas. Puree
- Pour liquid mix into dry ingredients and gently stir. Add pecans or raspberries depending on your preference - I decide depending on what is in season.
- Poor mixture into muffin cups. If using pecans sprinkle some pecan bits on top before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy
- I love making these every 2 weeks, freezing them and putting them in the toaster oven to eat warm every morning.
Organic Lulula http://organiclulula.com/