It may not look pretty but it is packed with healthy goodness and it tastes great.
Quinoa Brussel Sprout Salad
Write a review
- - 1 cup quinoa
- - 2 cups brussel sprouts
- - shallots
- - parsley
- - green onions
- - honey
- - olive oil
- - fresh lime
- - salt & pepper
- Rinse quinoa in water. Wash thoroughly and cook according to package.
- Wash brussel sprouts and peel the first layer and cut off the bottom stem. Slice the brussel sprouts into thin slices.
- Chop parsley and green onions
- Slice shallots and saute with olive oil
- Make Dressing: Olive oil, honey, salt, pepper, lime juice
- Mix everything together in a bowl and toss in dressing and serve.
- This salad is great even the next day or after the dressing has been added for a few hours.
- I like dressing the brussel sprouts and having it soak in a little before dressing everything else and serving.
Organic Lulula http://organiclulula.com/